One of my very favorite things to do is to cuddle up with daddy while he reads to me from the Wall Street Journal. We learn about finance, movies, politics, etc. Daddy has learned though that I don't like to read about Hilary Clinton. I always cry when he tries to...I don't know what it is, but she just scares me!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Reading With Daddy
One of my very favorite things to do is to cuddle up with daddy while he reads to me from the Wall Street Journal. We learn about finance, movies, politics, etc. Daddy has learned though that I don't like to read about Hilary Clinton. I always cry when he tries to...I don't know what it is, but she just scares me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah... How did you find it? I am so glad you did. You have a ton of pictures up and they are so cute. I need to add some new one. Everyone is over Halloween. Are we still on for Dec. 11th?
Post a Comment