Did I say read? I mean eat...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been three years since I joined this crazy family. My brother joined us this year. My parents take picture after picture after picture of us! Since I've been blinded many times, there are loads of pictures just waiting to be shared! This blog is my attempt at sharing some of my cutest moments.
3 comments:
I love the blog!!! I am not only directionally challenged, but technology challenged as well so it took me a while to figure out how to get in here! I love the pictures of that sweet baby and am so glad I got to know him over the weekend! Thanks for everything! I want you to seriously consider temporary custody of Tyler. I think I will want him back when he is 18 or so!!
Hey, we all like a good bed time snack!
Katie-
I am so happy that I ran into you today! I love your blog- and I am excited to hear that you are Rebel Fans too! Your little guy is so cute! Talk to you soon!
Julie
Post a Comment