
Daddy's self-assigned job in our house is to take out the trash. He has decided that I am old enough to help (and hopefully take over soon?)! He pulls it out of the trash can and I help him by holding onto the little strings as we walk it outside.
It's been three years since I joined this crazy family. My brother joined us this year. My parents take picture after picture after picture of us! Since I've been blinded many times, there are loads of pictures just waiting to be shared! This blog is my attempt at sharing some of my cutest moments.
3 comments:
Oh how cute! I can't wait until Parker gets older and can do fun stuff like that. He better enjoy his lazy days b/c i'm going to make that boy work...lol.
I've been meaning to tell how I think Damon looks EXACTLY like that Derek Hough off Dancing with the Stars. haha...every time we see him Warren is all "there's damon"...lol
Hey I like that outfit!!!! Ya know I have the same one! Mmm... wonder why? THANKS!
W's got a great smile.
Post a Comment