Friday, May 30, 2008
Magic White Cloud
I love to sit on the counter while my mommy is cooking dinner. It is a world fun of new and intriguing stuff up there! This is what I discovered the other day...

A magic cloud floating up right in front of me! Mom calls it steam. I tried to catch it, but I couldn't. Still fun to try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Asparagus Man. Hilarious. Certain members of my family also think it is a "vile weed". I enjoy them though. So fun to see your blog!
I think that yellow chair is the best purchase you made for Weston! He is so happy in it.
Katie he is so stinkin CUTE!
We have a blog too...not as great as yours though.
JenkinsLasVegas.blogspot.com
I will call you to set up a "play-date".
Can't wait to see you and Weston!
Hey Weston -- You've been tagged! It will be refreshing to get a male perspective on these things. Check out my blog to see what to do!!
Cute cute cute! He is almost ONE! Where is the invitation already? Just kidding. Can you believe that though, they grow so quick.
Future chef? He likes steam, asparagus, and being in the kitchen? Chef Asparagus Super Hero to the rescue, here to rescue your from your dinner? Luv it Addie is missing Weston and was wondering when we can play?
Post a Comment