Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Refrigerator Raider

Is there anything more fun than playing the fridge? When I'm at Grammy's house, I like to sneak in there! I am even learning to climb the shelves. The video is quick and you have to turn your head... after this video I learned to climb up two more shelves!

Mom lets me play at home too so she can get things done! It's a little less fun at home. We have the freezer on bottom and I get so cold so fast!!! But there is ice cream in there that I try to get the lid off. One of these times I might succeed!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! You should stick some vegetables there on the bottom!

i said...

It's wonderful that children these days have such wonderful appliances to entertain them...What did kids do way back when!?!?

Addie-buggie said...

My goodness, he is almost a year old! He really does love food, all up in the fridge (smart kid)!