Sunday, August 3, 2008
Weston the Toolman
Mom and Dad finally got their act together and put the safety locks on all the cabinets. I was happy to help Dad when he broke out the power tools. He tried to teach me the right to use them, but I think my way was more fun!


After a week of shaking all the cabinet doors trying to get them open, I've resorted to just unrolling all of the toilet paper in the house. Don't mind the little pieces that stick to my feet as I exit the bathroom...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is too funny! I guess you will have to child proof the t.p. Let me know if you ever figure that one out so I can do the same!
We just put it on top of the toilet. I'm sure any visitors think that we're out of t.p., but I think they'd rather search for it than use some re-rolled up t.p.
Post a Comment