Sunday, September 7, 2008

I finally outgrew it.

Out with the old...

And in with the new!!!

7 comments:

BabyoverBroadway said...

wow! that looks like the type of seat i want to travel in!

Tarahh77 said...

Yes I would say he has outgrown it! When did he get so big??

Heather said...

Ooh, fancy. It's about time for us to get a new one too--do you like your Graco one?

It's a Boy!!! said...

You're getting a new one already? Holy cow...what a big girl! I love my Graco one. It's a little bit heavy, but comfy for the little guy.

Addie-buggie said...

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe how big he has gotten. I am glad you finally found a car seat that you liked. You will have to share your carseat wisdom with me here soon in the next couple of months. luvins!

Tucker's Mommy said...

Is that a Graco Natulius? I am doing my research right now trying to find a good one worth the money. I like that one...but I read some reports that say that once the child falls asleep their heads fall forward. Have you had that problem? I like that seat becuase it is the last one I would have to buy!

I will be out at softball next week. You should come...Mickey plays with them now.

Anonymous said...

I have the exact same infant car seat, my baby is two months older than yours and we are STILL in it. Her feet hang over just like that, but it says up to 22 lbs and she is 21 lbs 10 oz. (I know I am pushing it), I like that when she falls asleep I can carry her in it, but it is long past time, she is way over the length limit and I know would love to face forward. Maybe a few more weeks.