Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Beach

Day 2 brought my FIRST time seeing the ocean.



We bought a little kit so that we could dig and build sandcastles.


Gramps even got in on the action!
I didn't love the sand, but I did love destroying the sand castles that Dad, Uncle Justin, and Gramps made.Why should I touch the sand when I have so many other people to do it for me?
I loved the cold water splashing against my feet. Mom would take me to safety and I would run right back in.

Huntington Beach is the official surf city. I thought it was a cool statue of The Duke.

What do you do after an exciting morning at the beach? Collapse on the couch for 2 1/2 hours!

3 comments:

The Morrisons... said...

Christian and I were checking out the blog and he was glad to see support for the cougars.

zeeny said...

What a fun trip. I grew up right next to Hunington beach in Newport beach! Hope you had fun!

Heather said...

Now that Weston has seen the ocean, he needs to see the Great Lakes!

P.S. My nephew Duke is named after "The Duke".