Monday, November 24, 2008

From the W Files...

Here are my cutest moments in the last few weeks:

1. One day while my mommy was in the shower, I decided that I needed attention. I stood at the edge of the shower and yelled at her. She ignored me, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I ran out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. I dug through the cabinets looking for just the right item...Mom's muffin tins!!! I grabbed them and ran back into the bathroom. I yelled at Mom one more time (to give her a chance) and then I THREW THE MUFFIN TINS INTO THE SHOWER. That got her attention! I gave a big toothy smile and ran out of the bathroom. Mom hurried and got out of the shower. I think she was worried what else I would throw in.

2. Dad was watching me today and he was letting me play in the kitchen while he folded clothes in the bedroom. After a few minutes, he was worried that I was too quiet. So he came to try and find me. I met him at the corner. I had gone into the kitchen and decided that I was HUNGRY! I opened up the freezer. I got out a cookie sheet and some frozen french fries. I poured the fries on the cookie sheet (and a few on the floor). Then I took the whole tray to Dad so he could put them in the oven. Isn't it sad what a kid has to do to get some food around this place?!

5 comments:

Tarahh77 said...

Toddlers = No peace. I remember those days. Enjoy those were the GOOD days.

Valerie said...

Man! That is one smart kid! Watch out...

JennieO said...

Does someone eat a few too many french fries???

Tucker's Mommy said...

OMG that is so funny!
What a smart guy.

FEED that kid!

I am at a 9 month school!

Skeeter said...

I am not the only one... Love it!!!