Here are the pics from the rest of our Halloween celebrations:
I got invited to TWO Halloween parties. Both them thrown by my playgroup friends.
Here I am with everybody on Thursday

This is how I bob (I pick up the apple with my hand, take a bite, and throw it back in the water.)


On Friday I got to make my own cupcake. I thought it was delicious!

We danced with the mummy toilet paper


On Halloween night, we went to Mars' party. They had carnival games, a big blow-up slide, and plenty of candy for everyone!

This is the slide that I was obsessed with. It is so much fun! Damon risked his life (and mine!) to let me go down. He was clinging to the sides trying to get up the ladder. I walked all the way across the parking lot twice to get to this slide. I'd highly reccomend it to anyone!

We got our annual picture taken with the M&M guys...

We ended the night by going trick-or-treating at Grammy's house


She gave me some candy for my pumpkin AND she let me sit on the counter and eat ice cream. Is this the best holiday or what?
6 comments:
That all sounds so fun! Whoever's house you are at for the mummy toliet paper dancing is a good person! I would panic about the huge mess! What a fun mom!
The kids cleaned it up afterwards! I am thinking that dancing in toilet paper should be a part of every kids' party.
what a cute lil scarecrow!
If your ever wondering who's entering your blog from Texas, It's me, Heather. Do you remember us from the ward? We moved before Weston was born. He is so cute!!! I found your blog from Tara's. Hope you don't mind me taking a peek. :)
Did you make the costume? He makes a great scarecrow. I love the party ideas I will have to remember them for next year. Could you email me what part of the city do you live in again?
cute Pics. We are going to be in Vegas for Thanksgiving. We should get together.
Post a Comment