The first week of having a baby brother went a little like this...
Dad stayed home from work and played with me ALL week! It was fabulous. We did all sorts of projects.

I had to constantly beg Mom to let me hold Blake. I wasn't happy when other people held him..."mine" has become my favorite word to describe the baby.

A little of this. Blake likes to be held a lot. If one of the parents put him down, that's when the crying begins. For some reason Mom and Dad don't like it when I try to pick him up and comfort him.

And of course we had to give the baby a bath.

Sprinkling water on helps get the baby clean, right?!

And the baby did lots of sleeping. I think it's rather boring myself...I chose NOT to sleep! I woke up in the middle of the night (sometimes several times) to check on the baby. Mom is looking for someone who wants a helpful two-year-old to sleep over. Any takers?
3 comments:
So cute! I love both of your boys!
what fun! i love when you post pictures! they are both so cute!
What cute boys...both of them. I got the same bouncy seat this time and loved it! C slept in it for the first month or so!
Post a Comment