Remember that pumpkin that I picked out at the pumpkin patch? Well, Mom and Dad tried to CUT IT OPEN!!!! After some severe protesting by me, Dad went and bought another one to use. Do you know what's inside the pumpkin?! Dad pulled out that first handful of gunk and I gave a nice "Ewwwww..." and moved several steps away. Luckily Dad handled that part of the pumpkin!
This is my "You're going to do what?!" face

I drew the pattern on the pumpkin. Triangle eyes, oval nose, and a toothy grin!

I attempted to carve it myself. The little toothpick tool thing they gave me didn't really work...
So I let Dad use his sharper tools to help.
The family with the finished product.

3 comments:
SO cute! Who took this picture?
Damon did with his tri-pod. He loves to set it up and use the timer! We have like 10 varying pictures from this night...some have heads cut off, some have no one looking at the camera. It's pretty funny to see them all!
Glad to see my kids aren't the only one's afraid of the guts! Having to get a new pumpkin to cut is a new one though. That's pretty funny!
Post a Comment