Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's Present

A present. Made in Nursery. I created it. I wrapped it. I greeted Dad at the door with it. Dad said, "What is this?!" I said, "It's a tie! For you! I colored it myself!" We put it away for the week. Until Father's Day. And then I remembered it and asked him to wear it. To church. And so he did. That's how much he loves me!




Have I mentioned that I'm not so great at keeping secrets? Through the week I also let it slip that we had bought him a card, we had made him a card, and we had bought him a vacuum. So much for surprising him on the big day!

2 comments:

k d L said...

hahahahaha. i LOVE that dad got a vacuum for father's day. :) only in your cute family would that truly be appreciated. haha. and AWESOME job on the tie! loves!

It's a Boy!!! said...

For the record, it was a manly shopvac vacuum so he can clean out the cars. But you know our Daddy does like to vacuum inside or outside!!!!