Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Big "3"

I'm getting old. At least that's what I told the store clerk on Monday when she asked how old I was for my birthday!!! And I say it in a way that would convince a person that I really am turning 30 instead of 3...Despite my new advanced age, I still had the energy to party for the big day!

We spent the morning at Toys R Us. Mom let me pick out one toy to buy! After that, we went home and I watched "Kung Fu Panda" so Mom could finish my cake.

After dinner at McDonald's with Tabby, it was time for presents and cake!

Even if there aren't any candles around, I still pretend to blow them out every time I hear "Happy Birthday"!
Doesn't Buzz look delicious? Even with REALLY big eyebrows?! I ate his eyes first. And then his mouth. And then his Star Command Laser Cuff.

Happy Birthday to ME!!!! Thanks for everyone's well wishes and fun presents!

1 comment:

Beckers said...

I think the cake looks very good Katie! You did a great job saving the day!