Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's the Great Pumpkin!

Dad and Uncle Brian started off the carving by cutting the pumpkins open. I so excited to what was inside! I had been telling my parents that it was full of bugs. It was nice to know that it was only slimey guts!
Then we had a pumpkin cleaning party out on deck.

Please notice that I am not afraid to put my hand in the pumpkin!
This is Tabby's "Hey Utah Cousins...man up and touch the pumpkin guts!"



What is this bowl of stuff?

While the Daddies finished cleaning out the pumpkins, Tabby and I planned what we wanted our pumpkins to look like!

Time to carve! Tabby and Brian...

Daddy and me...
And then I helped Mom carve her pumpkin also!

Where were Aunt Heather and Blake during the carving? Making a delicious pumpkin milkshake for us all to enjoy! I think we know why Heather is Blake's favorite...


And now we are ready for the big day!


No comments: