I visited our local Petco recently. It was so much fun! They let me touch a ferret, a guinea pig, a chinchilla, a lizard, and a little corn snake. I loved EVERY animal! Especially the ones that would lick me with their little tongues.
Lucky for Mom and Dad, I decided that I would leave all my friends at the store so they will be there the next time I visit!
5 comments:
I am impressed he was not afraid! How do you guys feel about pets? He looks like he loved them!! So cute!
I like stuffed animals. That's how I feel about pets!!! Lol.
How fun! I can't wait to take Tabitha to the pet store. You guys do such cute things for playgroup.
I love the new look!
I really love your blog...it's funny.
I just updated mine...boy it took a long time.
Katie, How funny you found me! Your little guy is so cute and grown-up! We love Petco, we get to enjoy the animals with absolutely no responsibility!
Post a Comment