Thursday, August 28, 2008

My New Hat

Uncle Matt came to visit me last week. We got to eat at In&Out twice! That's his favorite place and he doesn't have one near him so...he decided to eat as much as he could. That means I got a new hat to wear around.

Me 'n Uncle Matt. Eating the yumminess.


Practicing for a possible future job. Would you like fries with that?

5 comments:

Tarahh77 said...

That's ambition for you! How does his Dadddy feel about that?

Addie-buggie said...

Are you ever going to call me back girl? Weston tell your mommie we want you guys to come over for dinner some time soon, I promise I won't make you or your mommie eat salad. Very sweet pics, i can't believe he didn't try to take his hat off. What a good kid. luvins:)

It's a Boy!!! said...

Daddy says that anything outside the world of accounting is an acceptable career.

BabyoverBroadway said...

How do I get a hat like that?

It's a Boy!!! said...

You come and visit one of their tasty locations in St. George, Las Vegas,or California. Call ahead and we'll make room for you.