I was at a friend's house playing when I got hungry. His mom offered us both some animal crackers. I took one and ate it and then asked for more. My friend and I went off and played in the playroom and we kept going back for more crackers. Our moms thought we were REALLY hungry since we were asking for so many!
Later, my mom got a phone call. The animal crackers had been found and they weren't in my tummy....they were floating at the top of the fish tank! We had decided that we would share the crackers with the fish. I hope they liked them!
Apparently Mom should never trust me with food around animals.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so funny! I am laughing out loud! Ang's?? Cute!!
The house of cards finally fell and all the munchkins are jumping for joy!!!!
Haha.
Funny story btw.
Post a Comment