So Mom let me return to the fish house this week. She left me there with a strict warning not to feed the fish. I listened very carefully and instead of feeding the fish, I helped my friend decorate the tank with underwear and socks!
Didn't we do a good job?!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oh I can't tell you how nice it is to know it's not just MY child that does this! Ours was usually hangars and toys, but underwear... that's a nice touch.
When these fish die, can we also get pictures of the funeral? I'm pretty sure they don't stand a chance!
But he looks so cute doing it... isn't that all that matters?
I will bet NO cuz, SOMEONE put a sock in our fish tank too and just so happens that today I found him dead in the sock! Gross me out.
BTW, he loved the sock and would sleep in there. So strange.
Okay, Dylan has put in a sock or underwear EVERY single day since Weston left. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I have had to move the dirty laundry. We will see what he puts in next. The fish are STILL alive.
That makes me feel better. When the fish die, it's not entirely Weston's fault! Maybe Dylan is telling you to do your laundry?!
Oh my gosh! This is so funny! I love BOTH of them and I personally think the tank looks better with all that stuff in it :)
Post a Comment