Monday, May 4, 2009

Law & Order

Grandpa is a judge for a town back in MO. Mom took cousin Meredith and I to visit him. I was glad that I didn't have to go before him that night...


After watching court, we got the behind-the-scenes tour of the police/fire station.
Meredith was the brave one who would put on the fireman's hat!
Mom tried to bring this chair home. I'm pretty sure I could wiggle out of it in a few minutes though...
I got to check out the back of the police car.
Then I decided to climb up front and play (I figured out how to turn on the sirens all by myself!)...
The night ended with Meredith and I getting arrested for taking the police car for a joy ride!!!!
Just kidding. But it was fun to say "cheese" for the camera. Mom hopes that if I am everyarrested for real that I won't be saying "cheese!"

1 comment:

Angie Larkin said...

Mug shot! Priceless!