The Easter Bunny brought me some new Matchbox cars. Dad helped me break them in.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Easter
Easter was pretty simple, but fun this year. I discovered that the Easter bunny brings a toy or two, people hide eggs just so that I can find them, and that there are yummy treats inside those eggs! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the holiday.
The Easter Bunny brought me some new Matchbox cars. Dad helped me break them in.
I was a Super Egg Hunter.
The Easter Bunny brought me some new Matchbox cars. Dad helped me break them in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love his face in the second to last picture. His hair looks great too.
Hi
the picture where he discovered the inside of the easter egg is SO classic! probably the cutest picture of all time. :)
Post a Comment