Sunday, June 7, 2009

Disneyland


Mom and I both celebrated springtime with our first visit to Disneyland. Mom even got a big button to wear around the park that let everyone know it was her very first visit!
We split the visit into the three days. On the first day, we explored California Adventureland. Due to construction, Mickey Mouse pictures are everywhere. Don't worry...I pointed out every single one to Mom and Dad!
We went on Toy Story (I was a good shooter!)

And we did all of Bug's Life (The movie was fun...I loved the stinky bug!)



And I tried to take home every Mickey Mouse that I could.


This is my "Please, can I have it Dad?" face. Do I look convincing?


On the second day, Grammy and Grandpa joined us. I definitely wore them out going everywhere! On this day, we tackled Fantasyland, including Dumbo, Peter Pan (why is this line always so long?!), and the Teacups!

Somebody got VERY sick on the teacups...any guesses? I'll give you a hint...it's not someone that is in this picture...

I loved watching the parade. All my favorite Disney characters walked right past me!

Then we got to the really important stuff...getting up close to my favorite characters!!! Minnie, Mickey, Tigger, & Pooh!!!



I got Grammy to buy me what I wanted...

Day 3 was spent finishing a few things we hadn't gotten to such as Pirates of the Carribean and Splash Mountain. We also took the time to re-visit my favorite rides--Winnie the Pooh and Toy Story!

Can you tell I was obsessed with the Tigger & Pooh this trip?




Here's to a good time at the Magic Kingdom!

No comments: