Friday, June 5, 2009

RIP Fish

The fish died. I didn't even get a chance to name him.

Maybe we weren't meant to be pet owners?

5 comments:

k d L said...

HAHAHAHAH. yes, i just audibly laughed super loud at work. i just read your pet post this morning and thought "how cute. how fun!" hahahaha. that's one of the saddest stories ever, but so classic. maybe in another few years. :)

Tarahh77 said...

What happened?? That is horrible! He can come play/have our new puppy. They are much more durable than fish I am learning!

Kristina said...

ours too...sadly my kids thought it was more fun to flush the fish down the toliet than to watch him swim alive. Don't think we'll be replacing them :)

Heather said...

Well, at least your pet experiences can only get better.

The Morrisons... said...

At least you know that your fish really did die! Our Fish just vanished! Cash told me (today in fact) that he touched it and put it in the sink. I am not sure I believe my 2 1/2 year old, but then again where did it go?

Never will I buy a fish again.