We put it in a vase and I love to sit on the back of the couch watch my fish swim around and around.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
My first pet
Thanks to lovely centerpieces at Relief Society enrichment, I got to have my first pet. I carried it home in this red cup. I was REALLY careful and only lost a little bit of water, not the fish.

We put it in a vase and I love to sit on the back of the couch watch my fish swim around and around.
I am planning what to put in with the fish...laundry, toys, or dishes. Suggestions? What do you think will make the fish feel the most at home?!
We put it in a vase and I love to sit on the back of the couch watch my fish swim around and around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment