Where we will have lots of time to play with this beautiful cousin.
Who wants to be our first visitors?
It's been three years since I joined this crazy family. My brother joined us this year. My parents take picture after picture after picture of us! Since I've been blinded many times, there are loads of pictures just waiting to be shared! This blog is my attempt at sharing some of my cutest moments.
3 comments:
you guys are seriously moving to chicago!? how did that happen!!! i remember when damon went to chicago once... he came right back... i think that was chicago... :)
Chicago is now the place to visit. We can offer two fun families (and free room and board), plus all the sights of Chicago, awesome food, sandy beaches, and gorgeous summer weather. Who wouldn't want all that in just one trip?
How fun! I didn't know that you were moving. Good luck.
Post a Comment