Monday, March 29, 2010

Blake's Culinary Event

The time has come to feed Blake REAL FOOD!!! He is tired of just watching us and licking his lips. So we all gathered around at Grammy's house and let him have rice cereal.

This is his look of anticipation.

The spoon is coming in for a landing.

A slobbery mess! And we finished with a nice drink of water. He thinks he's cool because he can hold his own drink!
Here is the big event in live action. Notice my cheerleading from the side with mouth opening and all!

And a second one. In case anyone is bored!

2 comments:

k d L said...

awww. he's so cute! they're both so cute. what a fun adventure. :)

zeeny said...

What cute boys. I need him to teach my baby to eat...she still acts interested but acts like I'm trying to poison her if she actually gets anything other than oatmeal in her mouth. I suppose she will eat someday!