In order to keep me from looking like a girl, Dad really liked to style my hair like this, a la Draco Malfoy.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Hair Issues...
So, Mom and Dad let my hair grow WAY out of control. It was so long that Mom could put it in a ponytail!
In order to keep me from looking like a girl, Dad really liked to style my hair like this, a la Draco Malfoy.
They finally got their act together and took me to get a haircut! I refused to just sit in the chair, but I happily sat on Grammy's lap the whole time! I also refused to wear the silly apron thing she tried to put on me. I put it on Grammy instead.
In order to keep me from looking like a girl, Dad really liked to style my hair like this, a la Draco Malfoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a handsome guy!!
hey that's brakell! she cuts my hair!!!
don't they grow up so fast. it seems like i was just at your house and he was in a bouncer. :( so thankful for blogs. Love the hair!!!
Post a Comment